“For as the material of the carpenter is wood, of a statuary, bronze;
so of the art of living, the material is each person’s own life.”
~ Epictetus, 55 – 135 AD
The MediSounds Process focuses on:
- Practices that bring heaven to earth through the power of sacred sound and vocalized vibration; and
- Observation practices wherein our own thoughts, speech, and action become our teachers, promoting self knowledge and clearing our energies of self limiting preoccupations. Freer of self delusion, and calmer, we experience a connection to a greater sustaining reality.
Awakening is achieved through the disciplined application of the tools at hand, reason and spirit.
MediSounds, made with our own voices, which has consciousness it connects to a higher and sustaining reality, a reality of great beauty and calm.
Focused, disciplined self observation practices produce a clarity that dissolves self defeating behaviours and allows neutral, compassionate and patient revelation of our inner wisdom.
Freed from pursuing other peoples’ dreams or wearing false smiles, we experience connection to our authentic self, and greater freedom and joy.
Shulamit develops customized programs for those who seek personal guidance on specific issues, or those who wish to develop a spiritual practice for personal healing and inner transformation. The MediSounds and Sound Prayer Processes bring a sense of mission and purpose, a felt sense of connection, and a joyful life.
“If the Mongols could convert to Buddhism
then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.”
~ Shulamit Elson
In-person sessions are available in Shulamit’s studio in High Falls NY or in New York City. Shulamit also meets with her students using video-conferencing technology, or by telephone. Programs include:
- Short term programs to address specific needs;
- Creation of your personalized audio download or CD to address a specific issue;
- Long term relationships for spiritual growth;
- Customized work for amelioration of severe physical challenges.
Contact Shulamit Elson today to discuss how you can benefit from this simple yet deep and joyful process.
“We are not human beings trying to be spiritual,
but spiritual beings trying to be human.”